Thursday, July 31, 2008

15 Seconds of Fame

Couldn't believe it. I was scrolling through new blog entries in Google Reader when I noticed that Doug (of 40on2 fame) had posted another entry in his "As the Wheels Turn" series of photo-soap-operas. Imagine my surprise to find out that Doug deemed me worthy of mention in his eminent blog due to a comment I had made a few days earlier.

Wow! So this is what it feels like to be famous... Damn. I was expecting a little bit more. I'll check my emails... Nope, still no invitation to mingle with the beautiful people out there.

Oh well, that came and went pretty quick.


Fame and riches are fleeting. Stupidity is eternal” - Don Williams, Jr.

1 comment:

Doug Klassen said...

Lucky, over at 40on2 you and the others are practically family! And I forgive you for encouraging Debbie's cruise dreams. ;-)

Doug